Over the past 8 years we have expanded into offering our expertise in helping customers design and create bespoke tool kit designs & workshop solutions.
We can offer site visits to establish customer’s exact requirements and offer advice on a perfect solution to suit the individual needs.
This includes providing specialist bespoke tool kit designs, build an effective control service whereby kits can be supplied in laser cut foam inlays which fit exactly into any tool storage system. Tools can be etched or even tagged to provide full traceability and roller cabinets or any workshop furniture can be supplied in your corporate colours with logos to provide a unique and custom feel to meet the high demands of your business or profession.
We understand that tool control and full traceability is paramount in many industries and can fulfil these requirements from the design stage right the way through to delivery and beyond.
With many prestigious worldwide clients such as Jaguar Land Rover, EDF Energy Nuclear Generation Group, National Grid, NHS & many Formula 1 Racing Teams.
• Visibility – Missing Tools identified at a glance
• Protection – Tools are protected in individual space
• Ease of Tool Selection – Correct Tool can be located in seconds
• Time Saving – No more “rummaging” for the correct size!
• Professional – Clean, Tidy and organised
• Specialist Tool Integration – Your own specialist tools can be added into the design
• Custom Foam Inlays: 2 Colour Foam Inlays for any tool and any toolbox/cabinet.
• Foam Etching: Company logo, tool part numbers, sizes can be etched into the foam.
• Etching: Laser marked etching to custom each tool to a specific tool kit with a code or number to provide traceability.
• Custom Colour: We can in some cases have roller cabinets supplied in your custom colour.
“A place for everything and everything in its place”